Saturday, February 20, 2010
CNY!

LALALA~ I have no idea what I'm doing. Which is so typical of me, I know. I shall be random and talk about the past CNY week. Last Saturday (CNY eve) spent the morning at Jia Yi's house doing Physics SIA. Sorry for messing up your house trying to look at the Watts on each appliance! And I'll never forget my AWESOME idea to take binoculars and go downstairs to try to see the Watts on your air-con! Yes, that was seriously silly. Then after that went home and did a bit of cleaning up the house (I vacuumed my bed and realised how disgustingly dirty my bed is!><)


 

Sunday. Seriously nothing to do that day. Totally no mood to do any work at all and so I just lazed around the whole day doing nothing except read tkam(I know I'm supposed to be finished with it long ago, but but I'm a really slow reader):)and finally after dinner we went to my maternal grandma's house. And by then there was only my oldest uncle and his wife and my youngest uncle and his family left. So I got really little ang bao:( but but. I shall learn to be contented cos a few days ago my mom's friend came over for lunch and though I wasn't there, she left ang bao for my siblings and I and the amount was... really generous. And I'll still get more from my tuition teacher tmrw!:) haha.


 

Monday. Another nothing to do day, except do a bit of work half-heartedly. And of course, carry out the stuff we do during CNY every year. Which is, go to lido and watch a movie. Before which we'll all make a huge fuss over which movie to watch and consider whether there are good seats or not and then finally book online. And then we have our meal at the mostly closed lido, so we just eat subway. Only this time my brother decided to eat long john silver's instead. Then we watched valentines dayy! But Taylor Swift's role was really small and she acted as this bitch-girl, which is like :( but they played today was a fairytale (duh!) and jump then fall! :) And then I decided that I like Ashton Kutcher!!! haha.


 

Tuesday was "oh no. tomorrow back to school. chiong hw!!!" day.


 

Wednesday was sad without Lesley, who was still in Indonesia, but it was still good with Eliana! But Tasia and Eliana kept talking to me at the same time, so I had to listen to 2 people at a time, but ended up listening to nothing, which is like :(( haha


 

Let's skip Thursday!


 

Fridayy! Choir prac:) went back to A2 again for estonian song and sanctus!<33 and Stacy tried conducting for asc! jiayou my dear inspiring to be sc! (nono. don't kill me if you see this)


 

Yesterday went for Anderson sec's choir concert. Still love their long day closes and Kasar Mie La Gaji and the second acapella song too. and Stacy, Sarah and Ying Shan said that the soloist for that song looked a bit like and sang a lot like Sher-Yin, which sane Chun Shan and I disagree:/


 

Yay! I covered a week! Anyway, I realised that my brother is highly irritating. During the CNY break, which is one of the only times that my family do stuff as a family; he kept calling me 'nanyang girl'. Even when he saw my dressing he was like, 'you dressing up like nanyang girl already.' and when my mom asked what was wrong, he was like, that's the only thing nanyang girls ever wear. wts. And every time I say something different, he'll just say 'nanyang.' in a that-explains-it-all tone. Only if I could just have called him 'hwachong guy' 2 years ago. Cos now he's in NS, I can't call him NS guy right. cos every guy will go through ns-.- and as though it isn't bad enough, my sis learning from him and calling me nanyang girl too. So I've learned to call her "RG". That's just one of the bad yet good things about being in a different school from my siblings.


 

Anyway, have to go research a bit about Dante's peak le. BYEEE! And I just realised my overuse of smileys in this post.