Sunday, March 21, 2010

Decided to finally post something. Apparently I shall not post about LSC anymore since it's really too late. Anyway, this holidays sucked. The only thing I did was stay at home, do homework and go for choir. And yes, I didn't step out of my house at all except for choir. And the whole time, I just keep going on computer and doing stupid stuff. And you know what. Changing my blogskin was one of the most productive things I did on the com. Because all the homework that I did on the com took like, hours for me to complete. Except History, which I completed exceptionally fast (just did it!;D) with the motivation of probably going out to watch movie/ have dinner later. People should motivate me like that:D

Anyway, I just made a random realization that I have around… 22 hours of happy chewing left. Which means after that, it's two plus weeks of swallowing food and eating disgusting what, grinded veggies? Ewww. By the way, during hols, on Monday, I went to put separators. Which are these blue rubber bands that the dentist put in between my teeth so that when he put the braces, there will be space to put the metal things. 7 blue stuff in total. And the movement of my teeth to make space for the rubberbands were not as bad as my sister described, but on the second day it was really quite pain. So during the choir workshop I was like ^%*&#%$ but other than that day, it was okayyy. And I was super shocked by how slowww I had to eat at first. Like usually, I can finish eating faster than my mom, but now my mom finish already, I'm only halfway through.

And during sec 1 orientation, we were having tea break and so much nice (though fattening) stuff I couldn't eat!!!>D but nevermind, I wasn't getting at fat as the others. Tee heee. Anyway, So I'm going to put braces tomorrow, after school chiong to dental clinic (cos I have tuition right after that, so can't be any later) and my sis said that the first one takes about 1 and a half hours. But then again, I think my sis loves exaggerating, cos the way she described all the pain stuff was not half that bad when I experienced it. Anyway, I am still wondering what colour should I put!