Thursday, March 4, 2010

whee! Since now that things are so much better, I shall not post the post that got deleted by blogger anymore. But in short, there was a really horrible prac, then a third of 209 ponned part of SLI. But teachers were nice and decided to give them a second chance:D

Anyway, Tuesday's choir prac, according to the others, was good:D and they said that she was happy and all. But you know what. Thanks to math Olympiad, I missed it D: when I came back Ms Lim already left. And for the millionth time, I regret joining math Olympiad

But the point is, it's really great to know that things are better, but we shall not be complacent but continue to strive anyway:D okay, due to Eliana's response, I shall stop choir talk here

And finally all the projects are over and done with! And finally a day when we can all ask each other, is there anything due tmrw? And the reply would most certainly be nopeee! Excluding very 'errr.' Stuff like colouring the Malay worksheet. But it feels so awesome suddenly anyway!:D

And I know this sounds stupid, but Eliana, Xinnie and I had this super amusing scissors paper stone game online! Cos we were deciding to go to xinn's or my house tmrw. And el would go 1, 2, 3 then we would enter our choice. And we kept getting the same, like, both stone, then both paper then both stone again, until the fourth time then I lost, like, finally. THEN. We realised that we didn't decide whether we were going to the winner or loser's house. And then we did it all over again before deciding on Xinn's house after she finally lost.

OH NO. I got nothing to say alr! Mainly cos I'm too happy to think about the past terrible week. But HECK. LSC NEXT WEEK!<3 just need to endure one more day's lessons! And I cant help being so amused by tasia today when I told her that it was our last lesson with Mrs Wong-TPY till term 4. She was like, suddenly damn high and going I love you Claudia! (I know I'm very lovable, thanks!<3 haha. No, I shall not be ego><) and then. She texted to twitter to tweet about it. Haha!

Anyway, 1 more day's lessons before LSC! ♥♥♥

Suddenly, sleeping at 10 plus seems early.