Friday, April 2, 2010
BOO! (no no, don't 'radley' me) anyway, I think that I'm actually the one who's radley-ing myself. ohnooo. TKAM's got into my head. I think it's broken through my skull and eaten up my brain bits and replaced the space with itself. yeah, so if I have totally forgotten loads of stuff and seem to be crapping meaninglessly on end like now, you know what happened.

but HEY. a couple more days till I can burn my TKAM! oh well, not literally burn, since the book actually belongs to Cheryl, the awesome A2 asl, who apparently wrote choir♥ next to her name on the book. hahaha. but anyway, I can burn my other TKAM which I THINK I'm going to buy from el for erm, keepsake? and the possibility that I might ever want to read it again. but most probably, I dont think I'll need it. so yeah. gosh, I'm ranting on and on with no purpose! as I said, I'm intoxicated by TKAM.

but well, maybe not exactly intoxicated. since I really don't know how to define themes, symbols and motifs AT ALL. so yeah, maybe I should just go google it right now for block testes' sake. but then again, maybe not right now. but anyway, I do have a confession to make about TKAM- I haven't exactly read every single page of it yet! :O and I have only 3-4 more days! but anyway, I should be able to finish it- only left a few chapters at the back. cos I kind of gave up reading it sometime ago because it somehow became boring and the ending didn't mean much, especially since I know what happened already, so yeahhh.

Okay, in efforts to not make this post totally TKAM-based, aiyahhh, i got nothing else to say lehhh! okay, i knowwww! yesterday went to Clarice's house to do Chem SIA. quite unproductive though, we only managed to finish proposal, though the last part is somewhat a bit incomplete, which means that we will have to improvise on Monday. but anyway, we decided on exactly what we're going to do and everything already, including what detergent, etc. so it's kind of good. and you know what. Jia Xin and I were, er, kind of freaked when clarice's parents and sisters came home. Her sisters were like, super ultra noisy and kind of scary and one of them was using a stuffed flower to hit our heads and I was like, er, whattt?!!

and her sisters kept saying how Jia Xin and I looked so alike. and and. oh gosh, so dumb, they were saying why we were so much shorter than Clarice. and I was like, ergh, thanks so much. but the funny thing was afterwards when Clarice told her mom how they were being rude by saying that. haha. but anyway, I don't think I ever was like that when my broother or sister's friends came over. I just mostly sit in the corner and listen and watch and do stuff that my mom or sis ask me to do.

Kay, time to get back to TKAM!