Saturday, April 24, 2010
OKAY, time to post something less emo-sounding. though now there's isn't much about life that isn't worth to be sad about. anyway. Yesterday's choir prac was... okay, I guess. combining winter was like, omgosh. I decided that I don't really like that song cos of all the clashing notes and holding the notes just makes my throat go BLEGH. and clashing notes drive me a bit crazy too. and it's so ironic when after prac, sarah said she loved winter a lot.

and you know what. I found out that I have absolutely no potential to be an asl/sl (section leader). when the dance people were practicing, my asl had to go. and my sl left cos she was sick. and no sec 3s or 4s were left, except a china scolar. and those pro-er batchmates like nat and sze qi also had to go do the dance thing, so left shu xin, hui lee and I. then wen jing and amanda were like, no one to take sectionals leh. so at first they ask for volunteers to take sectionals so I quickly looked away. but no choice, they still gave me the m3-04 key and asked me to do the 2 new songs and not to slack:P

so, onviously, I was pretty freaked. and I'm really quite appalled at how I TOTALLY CAN'T SIGHT READ FOR MY LIFE. I tried playing just one line for like, 4 times and still kept playing wrong notes or giving wrong rhythm. but at least had shu xin and hui lee, who conducted for the note-by-note and clapped and gave suggestions, etc. and shu xin didn't want to help me play >D and you know what. she said that she fired her piano teacher at grade 3. hahahaha:D but overall, it was quite embarrassing cause I totally screwed up and didn't know what I was doing and couldn't get the juniors to understand what I was doing. so yeah, i got totally no potential to be asl/sl. haha.

OKAY, time to go back to revise boring History already, sian=.= and I keep getting confused about what is what. ): oh well. no choice right. still have to study. but we all know that I'm going to fail history, just like what I've been doing since sec 1. the only History paper I passed by 60% was eoys last year, which was only...... EH WAIT. I never passed a history paper in my life! it was geog that pulled it up to 60! BLEGH. okay, no use studying le, sure fail one. esp since people say that it'll be a difficult paper. but oh well. there is no such thing as don't study in this world, is there?