Thursday, April 1, 2010
Why is everything so screwed? I really didn't want this to happen, but I don't really have a choice. I can't always try and fight like that. It's been so long and I'm sick of it. It's not like a once in a while thing, it's a part of everyday. and I'm tired of having to put up with it. and as much as I really don't want this to happen, maybe it's no use holding on anymore.

It's not all because of you. In fact, there's really nothing that has to do with you. It's more like her. And what I don't understand most, is how you can stand her and not see what she's trying to do. You don't seem to understand what she's trying to do to me. and to you. and everyone else. (nono, don't think sick, thanks.) and the thing is, everyone else realises it. but you don't.

Honestly, I don't want this to happen at all. I'm not doing it to make you feel all alone. Maybe it's time for a change, or maybe you'll soon come to realise what's been going on all this while. It's really hard to tell you. That's what I've been avoiding all this while.

I think I'll just leave the battlefieid and let the opponent win. There is no use anymore. There's no way I can live everyday like that, being so screwed. and though I'm letting go, I'll hold on to that tiny strand of hope that maybe some day, you'll realise.