Friday, April 30, 2010
YOU KNOW WHAT. BLOCKS ROCK. I totally FAIL history mann. like, I don't think that my points are correct. and I forgot a lot of elaboration, so just came up with a lot of random crap.
then Chinese, although I wrote longer than usual, it's damn sucky cos my organization super screwed. and LA sure die already, they said the highest in level is 21. 21. that means our average it like, what, 13,14? oh gawd. I hope they standardize! how can like that!!!!! )':

and Math's next, I'm totally going to die. like crazy. I hate algebra to nuts. can't do algebra so save my life. and math remedial damn funneh. tasia was like, I hate LA and Math. cos LA and Math got ABC. I hate ABC. and Mrs HO, who was supposedly teaching amanda, was like, silent suddenly. turns towards tasia. gives her the omg-i-don't-believe-it.-you're-nuts stare. damn funny. then she said that tasia she go back and be a cave man. then throughtout the whole remedial Mrs Ho and Tasia kept talking about cavemen. how tasia's house was her cave and she wanted to go back to her cave. and how Mrs Ho hardly texts at all, like other teachers. i.e., teachers all very caveman-ly. haha(:

shoot. gtg!