Sunday, May 16, 2010
Haven't been posting, though it's after blocks. It's ironic right. Before blocks, it was like, muggmuggmugg. and my only motivation then was like, after blocks, I'll.....(long long list of stuff)

And then I finally survive through it all. Snd I'm already in the mood of wanting to celebrate the end of blocks. But the thing is, I have this mountain load of projects to do. and you're totally in the mood to do anything but anything related to school work. and the datelines are like, ZOOM. it's here. and crap, the night before it, you sleep at 12++ and all that motivation for nothing. and the thing is, I've hardly done anything on my 'after blocks, I'll......." list. and it SUCKS. and the worst thing is, we can't even find a time when we all are free for a couple of hours.

and schools may be all out to kill the students in the beginning of the year, so that they'll do better at the end of the year. but when you've worked your arse off, thinking that you'll do well this is, it just pure disappointing and discouraging to see your results. and the shittiest thing is, I haven't done so badly in my whole life in Nanyang. and neither have I worked so hard for a stupid block test. and I think I'm used to seeing B4s now. and the best MSG score I can get for CA is like, 3.5 )):

OKAY, time to go do stupid chem sia reflections and the thing is, I have no idea what to reflect on. haiz.