Wednesday, May 19, 2010
I can't help but note how... weird today was.

I think our Chem teacher is apparently giving us assignment marks for free or something. but it just means that if anyone doesn't get full marks for that assignment, she's just plain dumb.

And then Chinese was.. weird. We were supposed to discuss about Mr Goh Keng Swee but due to Lesley's absence, we ended up untying each others' shoelaces and doing funny stuff to the 2 faces at the back of dou hao. and good thing there wasn't enough time for us to 'present' our discussion.

And I thought lunch prac was rather... unproductive? But at least we kind of learnt the songs except the di tanjong katong. but why everything so rushhh!

Homeecons was like, what the?! we were experimenting on the browning of apples. seriously. weird. and that was our very last homeecons lesson.

and CME. Which was epic cos Tasia and I were doing weird things. shan't mention it here, it's... weird. haha(:


then LA. it definitely started off super weird. cos Mrs Heng was walking in front of rong-yin and I to com lab and then she suddenly stopped and put all the poetry package files on the latch-y thing and said, cannot take it already, help me carry. then reach com lab that time, the class was there alr and going to greet her and I was putting it at her table when she said, heavy or not? and I was like, HUH?! and then I kind of said yes and then she said, and I have to carry it for all my 3 classes. so I was like, okayyy.

and then later on clarice was like, you were helping her to carry?!! and giving me the omg-weird look. And then the usual crapping and then she gave out poetry package, which was... weird cos suddenly this group of people wanted to read my poem. which was really weirdly unusual. and then she gave us our newspaper, which was, okay, I guess. And then we checked our LA marks. and found out that if you gave higher to yourself for the self-check for OC, she MIGHT give you higher. cos ego clarice put 26 and wrote on my paper 25 for me (which is totally OFF can!) and we got... a mark or 2 higher than a couple of people? haha!(: and so, when teacher was talking about how we ourselves knew that we didn't do well for OC, we were like, omg, and laughing like crazy.

SO. like I said, in short, today was a WEIRD day. which makes it unique.
OH GAWD. I don't think I've made any sense at all in this whole post!