Thursday, May 6, 2010
ohmyglee. and yes, I just watched episode 17 of gleee! and I just realised how Jesse and rachel are so super sweet together!
Jesse: well, as the guy who gave up everything to be your one and only, i just can't see past this. I should've been enough for you, rachel!
Rachel: I knew you'd break my heart.
Jesse: well, that's the funny thing about reputations. everyone thinks I'm the big heart breaker. but the fact of the matter is, you broke mine first.

hahaha. just re-winded that part a million times to get this! LOL. but anyway, it's so so sweet that he gave up everything just to be with Rachel! and in case you didn't know, he transferred school, dropped out of vocal adrenaline, did ballet, all just to be with rachel! so sweet right!♥

but anyway, I think I hate Rachel even more now. stupid laa. her dressing rocks, and her crave to be popular blinds her of all thought for others. and Quinn was rather, mean this episode. but oh well, I still LOVE her cos at the end of the episode, she realises something else.


Anyway, fangirling stops here! end of blocks rocked! you know what I did. After I came home, I read a book and then decided that I was super tired after a while and went to sleep and the next moment I knew, it was 8pm. and I was like, whattt?! I slept for 4 hours?!! but it felt great. hahaha. yeah, I know I'm a pig who loves to sleep! So Malacca trip that time, I cannot wake up then.... I don't know what. And talking about Malacca trip, I'm quite excited about it actually. Though we went there before 1 and a half years ago. but it was nice when we went there. and now it's with different people who I guess were, more fun?

and I can't help remembering the last trip we went there. and had tan tan as the teacher in charge of our group. and early in the morning, samuel and 2 other Faith 6 guys who were apparently next door to us, would call our room and talk rubbish like, "hi, this is room service" or fake some accent and talk rubbish. and then they took advantage of the sad fact that they were directly next door to us and used the wooden thing to knock on the wall late at night or early in the morning. and I can't help thinking now that they were such losers. haha(:

oh well, LA sucks. to the core. we didn't get to get our papers back just cos our teacher decided not to give it back to us. but it's good in a way anyway. I don't want my papers back, cos I know that I did really badly for most of them. so yeah, I'm so dead when we get our papers back. probably an hour lecture from my mom for each of the papers, just like what she did when I told her my physics marks -.-