Monday, June 7, 2010
Okay, I need a post to revive my blog.
anyways. stupid right. the more you dont want to seep people, the more you do.
anyways. 8 days of hols have passed. and frankly, I have barely done any homework. and yes, i know that I totally should start now, butbut see, chinese SIA is like, bleagh. don't know how to do already. and la reflections is like so wth? and reading R&J sucks. oh, and TR1, I don't even know how to do the first question? and yeah, i know that's really dumb of me. and history. I haven't found a good Samaritan who had copied everything. so yeah. sucks.
and seeing my schedule, i wont have time to do homework, especially in week3.
okay, done with the homework part.
GLEE! okay, fangirling starts here(:
STUPID JESSE. he's such an ass. YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID. he and the other vocal adrenaline people threw eggs at rachel. It was like, Rachel saw him and was running so happily to Jesse, cos Jesse had this huge smile on his face. then suddenly the vocal adrenaline people popped out of nowhere and threw eggs at her. and then one of them asked him to throw his egg. "are you with us or not?"
then Rachel said, "Do it. Break it like you broke my heart."
And Jesse said, " I loved you." And he cracks the egg right on rachel's forehead.
And when I was watching that, i was expecting him to consider whether to throw the egg or not then decide to throw the egg on the floor and get rid of the rest of vocal adrenaline.
TSK. what a disappointment. and to believe that I actually liked Jesse at some point. and as though he's not disgusting enough, in real life, jesse is 'gay and proud of it.' that's what he said. yuckkkk.
and there's only one more episode left in season 1 of glee): anyway. I bet it's gonna be an awesome one. glee HAS to win regionals. so that stupid Jesse can't get another national title for his senior year. YEAH. something to break his ego. and no, I'm not being sadistic, it's not my fault that Jesse is such an ass. hahaha
anyway, I think Mathea has proven to me enough that Puck if great. (and to think that Mathea, of all people, decided to watch glee and now likes finn hahaha)
ANYWAYS. for those who have heard awesome songs from glee, GO WATCH GLEE! they'll be showing it on channel 5 premiering 9 JUNE, THIS WEDNESDAY AT 10PM!
GLEE!